Wednesday, June 30, 2010

success

Today I got back on track biking and successfully completed 21 miles!

It's really great riding out here and I'm loving my new bike.
I hope that I can start adding mileage on quickly and make it to 50 by the end of next month.

Only advice I have for myself from here on out....
Don't forget to raise the seat after your mother borrows your bike...your legs and butt will want to die.

Pray pray pray for job opportunities!!
Corbin by the end of the week will have had three interviews, so hopefully something will come from that.
It's all very exciting.

The pup is great and 4th of July weekend is coming up!
I miss my Knoxvillian friends, though :(

PS Julie if you read this, PLEASE come to nashville this weekend with Jeff!!!
Miss you guys like CRAZY.

1 comment:

  1. I really wanna see that puppy before its puppyness is gone...

    ReplyDelete