Monday, January 26, 2009

non-narcotic

good lord, it's like my body refuses to heal itself.
i have bronchitis now and am on "non-narcotic" cough suppressants and antibiotics.
i think i have pulled a muscle in my side.
c'est tres bizarre.

this weekend i went skiing.
i was on my butt the majority of the time, but finally got the hang of it again.
sunday i attended my first ski class and it was pretty enjoyable.
my instructor, quotes alice, probably was a pot-head at some point in his life.
he has a walrus mustache and goes by rob.
a snowboarder almost took him out and then got mad.
i chuckled.

i pull my first print tomorrow.
i'm extremely excited about it.
earl (my 52 lb. limestone) will hopefully cooperate.
i'm actually pleased with how the sketch looks on the stone, so we shall see.

i'm ready for warmth.
i wish to be at the beach.
already.

tonight i will hopefully sleep.

2 comments:

  1. glad i finally found your blog. more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 52 pounds! you have got to be kidding me. i had no idea. and i'm sorry you aren't feeling well.

    i really like what you've done with your blog. the photo header thing looks real great. i know i've told you this a million times, but i seriously love your photography. i really like the shoes and pants and flowers and the picture of you a whole lot.

    love you liz.

    ReplyDelete