Thursday, February 5, 2009

faster better stronger

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

--James 1:2-4

My mom gave me this verse this weekend and it filled me with peace.
I feel like I'm being molded into someone that's meant to help others.
I am feeling stronger.
I still have weak points, but I am finally learning instead of fighting.
I don't feel overwhelmed or overly stressed.
This is such a blessing.

I will put pictures on here eventually...

1 comment:

  1. Lizzy! I love your blog. You are awesome and amazing. You are more than a conqueror! Keep getting healthy.

    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete