Wednesday, March 4, 2009

As of Late and Some Pictures

So, lately life has been so good.
I hit an ultimate low point last week and after realizing that I was not myself, I decided to change the way each day was going.
This week, after many hours spent slaving over art projects in the A and A, I am feeling so different.
I have energy again.
I feel like I'm radiating with smiles...because each day seems only to get better.
Sometimes effort is needed to move forward.
I wasn't really moving forward before.
I was standing still.
Now I'm me again.

Aside from this, I am really loving my digital photo class.
Here are some projects that I've completed this semester:

This was an erasing project. I erased Alice's cell phone to prove how addicted we are to technology. It didn't turn out how I wanted, but oh well.


This is my composite of an alley behind market square:

I was going to add another picture, but my computer loves to mess with me, so it won't let me add it right now...soon to come, soon to come.

4 comments:

  1. wow liz, those are both so amazing. i really really like the composite of the alley. i'd love to see more of what you've done on the actual glossy photo paper sometime. i really wanna come over tomorrow night or something. i especially miss cameron, i haven't seen her in what seems like a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! SECOND ONE! SECOND ONE! HELL YEAH!

    I LOVE that one. I'm so excited to see the stuff you are doing. This RULES.

    ReplyDelete