Thursday, February 11, 2010

come back to me

Much like Ethan, I am having serious withdraws from the sunlight. This lack of sun and knowledge that when I open the front door I will be slapped in the face with a winter chill makes it very difficult to get out from under my covers. Yesterday at approximately 8:43 am I was walking to class. 20 degrees. Lots of snow. If I breathed through my nose, my sinuses would instantly be attacked by a clump of snowflakes. If I breathed through my mouth, I would instead choke on these piercing flakes. The only part of my painful walk that I enjoyed was when several snowflakes landed on my eyelashes. I guess now I know what Julie Andrews was singing about in The Sound of Music...

Really, the point of all of this is to ask why, why sun will you not come and save me from this dismal weather?! I need warmth and some blue sky!!




Also, I'm frustrated in LOST. Oh well, at least I have the Office and 30 Rock to relieve my spirits tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I've been having major withdrawals, also. I need to start walking Kala everyday. And I need to become a member of the Y or something.

    Also, Lost is frustrating me too. Obviously, I'll continue watching the show. But man. I've lost a lot of interest in the show. I feel disloyal or something. I'm sure something will happen soon that makes me feel attached to it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will, thank you! I feel the exact same way. I feel like a lot of people still love it and I honestly don't know why. And, hey, join the Y. I'm serious. Getting back into a workout routine has made me so happy for no reason at all. Do it to it, Lars.

    ReplyDelete