Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Found

Get it? Because LOST comes on tonight...wah waah.

So, today I was again forced to feel like a girl at a middle school dance. Beginning ice skating class. Yes, I have white skates on, I know, and yes I did skate, thanks. The complete awkwardness. "Guys, place your hand on the girl's hip with your right hand and hold her left arm out." This is how you get to meet random people. Standing in a line on the ice waiting for a guy to come up and introduce himself as he awkwardly places his right hand on your butt, and not on your hip. It's great, really it is...

Nevertheless, I am so content right now I feel that I am bursting at the seams. One exam over, another one about to get out of the way. No feeling of stress. Feeling stronger...in mind and body. Content. SNOW. I mean, seriously, there's really nothing to complain about. We live in such an amazing world.

"Sometimes..there's so much beauty in the world...I feel as if I can't take it."

2 comments:

  1. I saw, "Lis Kirk has posted a new blog entry called "Found"..

    I knew exactly what it was a reference to. I'm so excited I don't even know what to do with myself. Alright, here is what I'm calling to happen....the episode opens with Jack/Kate/etc. waking up in LAX airport.

    Also, I went ice skating that one time with you guys and I was on the ice for maybe 2 minutes. And I couldn't get my money back. So I feel your awkwardness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, The Graduate is such a great movie. I love it. I think the funniest thing about it is that it plays "The Sound of Silence" (Simon/Garfunkel) 2 times. And then it plays "Scarborough Fair" (Simon/Garfunkel) maybe 3 times.

    ReplyDelete