Sunday, October 31, 2010

The End Draws Near



Kya and I ventured with my dad to explore autumn's affects on Carl Road. In doing so, we attracted 44 cows that became very intrigued by our presence. Kya loved it.



I can't believe that November begins tomorrow. It's really strange to think about. Just over two months ago I was unemployed and now I am fully immersed in my job. It's very busy, but beginning to feel more comfortable. I feel at peace. Seeing the leaves change color and breathing in the cooler air makes me realize that everything that once seemed chaotic is now going to be alright. I feel change in the air and it's a good thing this time. No more confusion or anxiety, just the pure thrill of something new. I want to grasp it so badly now, but I think I'll just sit back and enjoy my favorite time of year not being anxious in anything, but instead enjoying what God has given me. I need to continue to be more patient and days like this one with Kya will only seem more glorious.

I sure do love that pup.

3 comments:

  1. Weird. Look at the title of Sam's latest blog post.

    http://thru-hikingwithrocky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The End Draws Near" and "THE END".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the exact same way about this season. Its gives me a weird nostalgic/exciting/relaxing feeling all at once...

    there is something about those colors and the smell in the air.

    ReplyDelete