Saturday, July 26, 2008

iLike

i don't feel like capitalizing letters today. it's somewhat tedious.

today i was awakened a bit earlier than usual to the arrival of a certain package. knowing what was waiting me downstairs i literally fell out of my bed trying to move faster than my brain could think. i felt like a little kid on christmas morning. i haven't been this excited in quite a while. i couldn't seem to rip through the tape and cardboard fast enough. inside this magical box awaited my new camera and all the goodies that came with it. i couldn't stop squealing. "it's so preeettty!!!" my dad just sat and laughed at me, a little anxious himself. there it was. the sleek black canon eos 40d...OH MY GOODNESS. it's amazing. i couldn't keep away from it today.

it's raining right now. i love the rain. actually, i think i love the rain only when i can be inside enjoying it or outside dancing in it. the days where you have to be out and about getting things done in the rain is never very pleasant. one of my biggest pet peeves is wet feet. i hate the feeling of cold soggy feet. it's quite unpleasant.

there are times where i wish i could be the passenger in a car with the windows down and just stay there forever. feeling the sun on my face and the wind through my hair....pure bliss. i feel so content within those moments.

i think every time i complete one of these entries i always have to end them with something random. well, here goes... the dark knight kicks ass.

la fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment